Direct Lebanese Beneficiaries: 943 breeders
Indirect Lebanese Beneficiaries: 4,700 Residents in Wadi Khaled area
- To assess the cattle milk sector in Wadi Khaled;
- To improve the milk quantity and quality in Wadi Khaled;
- To train a selection of key breeders with the objective of creating a milk collection cooperative.
- To improve the income of Wadi Khaled cow breeders.
Specific Objective(s) (SO)
- SO1: Identify the weaknesses of the cattle milk sector;
- SO2: Improve breeder’s know-how and techniques;
- SO3: Enable and empower breeders to proceed in improving the cattle milk value chain on their own